Welcome! So happy you stopped by☺
Today I was feeling really thankful. Thankful for everything, but especially thankful for being a mom. Being a mother is by far the most amazing thing any of us can do. It is never what we expect it to be, but always something to be treasured. Motherhood is absolutely the most beautiful, challenging, exhausting, and amazing thing anyone can experience.
Let’s all take time to treasure everything our children bring us, and laugh about everything they do that drives us nuts.
Lets take time to be truly thankful.
25 Things You’re Suddenly Thankful for When You Become a Mother.
1) Your Child(ren).
2) Their smiles,
3) Their laughs,
4) Their snuggles,
5) Their kisses,
6) Their hugs,
7) And their unconditional love.
8) The way they look when they sleep.
9) How adorably messy they get when they eat.
10) Bubble baths.
11) Pictures, that capture the moments that go by so fast.
12) Watching them with their daddy.
13) The way they will always need mommy.
14) Watching them rejoice when they accomplish alone.
15) Being present to accomplish things together.
17) Great Grandparents.
18) Your mother, and everything she ever did for you.
And let’s not forget…
You never know how much you love going to the bathroom by yourself, until you have children, and it literally NEVER happens.
22) Washers & Dryers.
23) Disposable diapers.
25) And naptime, THANK YOU GOD FOR NAPTIME!
Sometimes I get busy, sometimes I get caught up in life. But I hope that my kids always know how thankful for them. That they know how much I love them. That they know how thankful I am to be their mommy.
Thanks so much for reading!
If you haven’t already, make sure you sign up for my mailing list to the right→ so you never miss a post! Also make sure you are following me on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest, I so appreciate the support!
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you take time to read my post 10 Truths Every Dedicated Young Mother Can Relate To. All mothers can relate!
Check out more Motherhood related posts HERE.
Also, a big Thanks to Brent at Jones Photography for his awesome photo of me and the boys! He’s so great to work with!